Wednesday, July 3, 2013

{Simplifying My Life - breakfast edition}



My husband and I are both eight-to-five-ers, and when we got married, I was under the illusion there had to be fully gourmet meals on the table three times a day.  After a few months of attempting that,  my stress level was rocketing, and I was convinced I was a failure.

It was then I learned that my husband didn't necessarily want a full meal all the time, but had been eating whatever I fixed just so he didn't hurt my feelings.  

Doh

I started working on stream-lining our meals to eleavate some of the daily stress.  Don't get me wrong, I love to cook, but it can get stressful when I'm also trying to rush out the door while juggling everything else going on in a day.

The biggest simplifier thus far has been our new breakfast routine.  We can become creatures of habit, so this has been easy for us to adapt to.  

....you can read the rest here at SimpleWives


No comments:

Post a Comment